We are looking for a Brand Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. You will be responsible for strategically thinking through our seasonal campaigns and executing with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our overall style guidelines and resonates emotionally with our customers/ potential customers. This is a great opportunity to take part in building and expanding our brand awareness by reaching millions of customer/ potential candidates around the world.
- Developing or updating brand identity, standards and brand management tools as needed
- Innovating continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and/ or potential candidates
- Communicating ideas and concepts clearly
- Reviewing work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work
- Working collaboratively with marketing, pr, video, design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principals
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or related field
- 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Great personality and social skills
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD Adobe / Sketch, etc.