We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from your excelent education and experience, you must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Setting objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Designing and customizing technological systems and platforms to improve the customer experience
- Planning the implementation of new systems and providing guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approving purchases of technological equipment and software and establishing partnerships with IT providers
- Overseeing the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Directing and organizing IT-related projects
- Monitoring changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Analyzing the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred