We are looking to hire a visionary COO to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure superb customer experience. The COO will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives. The COO will assist in compiling the company's budget, and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock.
Your primary goal will be to increase our organization's productivity, efficiency, and profitability. You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees. You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
- Producing annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- Overseeing and evaluating day-to-day operations
- Identifying new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Presenting operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
- Managing and coordinating financial programs
- Supervising and reviewing reports and financial statements
- Developing new investment projects
- Overseeing guidelines on cost control, security and quality
- Supporting the sales and marketing departments
- Establishing the company's communication strategy
- 10 years' of executive experience
- 5 years experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills (English Fluency)
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure or Diving infrastructure
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus