Some of the world's most beautiful and captivating sceneries are beyond the view of the average person; they are underwater. You can go where few have tried; the career rewards are dynamic and compelling. An underwater photographer is not only the one who take photos, but is the specialist in creating unique and engaging photo content that elicits an emotional connection with our supporters. Dive.Management support unconventional thinkers with imagination.
- Create unique video and photo content
- Analyze and decide how to compose a subject
- Use various photographic techniques and equipment
- Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs
- Enhance the subject's appearance with natural or artificial light
- Use photo enhancing software
- Maintain a digital portfolio, often on a website, to demonstrate work
- Being able to work with digital cameras, computers, photo and video editing software.
- Minimum 2-years' experience in a similar previous role
- SCUBA diving license
- Ability to speak freely express yourself in English
- Degree in photography or certified courses.