We offer a revolutionary and uncompromising product that is the result of a great passion for software designing and scuba diving. Each of our team has minimal basic diving qualifications, and many of us are technical divers. Working with Dive Management is something more than teaching and training soon-to-be-divers. It is about sharing experience, passion and interests. Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team in Thailand.
- Train the team and help us to increase our skills
- Accompany our team divers underwater and guide our guests
- Oversee rescue equipment ensuring it is up to standards
- Participate with us in diving events, exhibition, demo days, etc.
- Engage actively in events organized by us related to the protection of underwater life and underwater compaings
- Professional Association of Diving Instructor
- Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Certification is required
- Minimum of 50 certifications required
- Current first aid certification
- Customer service experience
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a similar previous role
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly, and cordially
- Ability to demonstrate a good command of English to understand and enforce rules in a polite and effective manner