The people here at Dive.Management don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionize entire diving industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. You as a Line Cook own creating and maintaining standard or specialty menus, and directing a team of cooks for a given station or project. We need creatives like you that have advanced knowledge of culinary methods and techniques and equipment.
- Estimates expected food consumption and organises preparation
- Alters dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously and high quality
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Experience planning and executing menus for high-volume service
- Requires advanced kitchen knowledge as well as knowledge of various kitchen equipment
- Do you possess strong customer service skills?
- We need people who can be a key contributor for planning, development, and execution of changing menus
- You will use your judgement and expertise to decide appropriate food ordering, portioning, and production amounts
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Culinary school diploma