We are looking for an exceptional Senior UX/UI Product Designer to help shape and craft a product that's simple and intuitive. You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimized – from early prototypes to final implementation. You will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and design system.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of software interaface, new features, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with copywriters, creative director, and graphic designers to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Focusing on user experience using A/B tests and live results
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, science and marketing teams to develop a high-end look and feel
- Work closely with our R&D team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful
- Help out with company-wide design requests as needed: marketing assets, presentations, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends
- 2-3+ years of experience designing a system
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Great personality and social skills
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD Adobe / Sketch, etc.