How to remove a course?
In order to delete a course, go to the Courses main page, check the checkbox next to the name of the course, and then click the "Delete" button.
A pop-up window will appear to confirm the decision to delete course(s).
Click "Delete" and wait for the page to refresh.
Remember to delete courses only with the "Draft" status.
If you delete courses that were Public and assigned to Customers, then be aware that these courses will most likely be attributed to Payments and Invoices.
Removing a related record may cause irregularities when presenting other data.
- Quick Start
- How to add new course?
- How to edit course?
- Why do I need additional options?
- What is the difference between "Draft" and "Public"?
- How do I assign a customer to a course?
- How do I edit a pinned customer?
- How to unpin a customer from course?
- How to remove a course?
- Video Tutorial