How to add new expedition?
To add expedition, click on the "Add New" button.
In a pop-up window you will see several mandatory fields, i.e. Expedition Name, Expedition Date (from / to), Meeting Time, Meeting Place, Price for a Divers, Price for a Non-Divers, Minimum Divers, Maximum Divers, Maximum Non-Divers .
If you do not anticipate Non-Divers in your expedition, set the "Maximum Non-Divers" and "Price for a Non-Diver" to zero.
For Premium users, there is also the option of selecting a template from the list drop down bar. If the field is empty, it means that you have not added your templates yet.
After selecting the appropriate Template (optional), wait for the data to be loaded and then confirm the data.
Confirmation of all data from the form is possible after completing all mandatory fields.
You have two options to save your data.
- The first option is to click on the "Add New Expedition" button, which will save the data and transfer you to the main Expeditions page.
- The second option is to click on the "Save & Add More Details" button, which will save the data and transfer to the expedition single page, where you will be able to add more details about the expedition.
- Quick Start
- How to add new expedition?
- How to edit expedition?
- Why do I need dive sites?
- Why do I need additional options?
- What is the difference between "Draft" and "Public"?
- How do I assign a customer to an expedition?
- How do I edit a pinned customer?
- How to unpin a customer from expedition?
- How to remove an expedition?
- Video Tutorial