How to remove an expedition?
In order to delete an expedition, go to the Expeditions main page, check the checkbox next to the name of the expedition, and then click the "Delete" button.
A pop-up window will appear to confirm the decision to delete expedition(s).
Click "Delete" and wait for the page to refresh.
Remember to delete expeditions only with the "Draft" status.
If you delete expeditions that were Public and assigned to Customers, then be aware that these expeditions will most likely be attributed to Payments and Invoices.
Removing a related record may cause irregularities when presenting other data.
- Quick Start
- How to add new expedition?
- How to edit expedition?
- Why do I need dive sites?
- Why do I need additional options?
- What is the difference between "Draft" and "Public"?
- How do I assign a customer to an expedition?
- How do I edit a pinned customer?
- How to unpin a customer from expedition?
- How to remove an expedition?
- Video Tutorial