Why do I need dive sites?
The tab from Dive Sites significantly expands the possibilities of creating comprehensive expeditions, helps in the registration of detailed expeditions and will be an essential element for online booking in the future.
Take a look at the 3 options below to understand what opportunities are available in the Dive Sites tab.
- You are the organizer of the expedition and the preparation of the expedition itself requires you to bear the costs.
- You want to set a fixed price ($150) for expedition, regardless of whether someone will dive or not.
- You would also like to add information about dives for record purposes.
For this purpose, you should set the "Initial Price for a Diver" at $150.
Then select the dives on the map for this expedition and set a $0 price for them.
All divers who will be assigned to this expedition will be required to pay $150.
When assigning an expedition, divers will be able to individually choose the dives that were previously marked for this expedition, but this will not affect the price.
Regardless of individual choices, the price will still be $150 for everyone.
- You organize expeditions where your costs include a boat and a boat operator.
- You would like divers to cover basic costs even if for some reason they give up the dive option.
- Some divers are interested in 3 dives during the cruise, while others only 2.
For this purpose, you should set the starting price and, depending on the number of dives / places, extend the price to maintain a flexible offer.
For this purpose, you should set "Initial Price for a Diver" e.g. $50.
Then select the dives on the map for this expedition and set individual prices for them, eg dive 1 ($50), dive 2 ($30).
After setting the price for the "Initial Price for a Diver", it will still be $50, but "Max Price for a Diver" will change to $ 130.
The maximum price includes all available options plus the initial price.
When assigning divers to the expedition, they will be able to individually choose dives and receive individual prices.
The first diver decides to choose the full package and, according to the example, he will pay $130.
The second diver decides to use only the 2nd dive, according to the example, will pay $80.
The third diver will give up diving and pay $50.
- You do not want to set the starting price because divers come to the water reservoir on their own and you do not incur any related costs.
- However, you want divers to pay for the guide depending on the number of dives.
To do this, you can set "Initial Price for a Diver" to $0.
You can set the first, second and third dive for example for the amount of $50, so a total of $150.
The first diver decides to dive 3 times and in accordance with the above example will pay $150.
The second diver decides to dive twice and in accordance with the above example will pay $100.
The third diver will give up diving and will not pay anything.
In the case that you would like to provide a discount for a larger amount of dives, remember that when assigning to the expedition, you have the option to set individual discounts.
- Quick Start
- How to add new expedition?
- How to edit expedition?
- Why do I need dive sites?
- Why do I need additional options?
- What is the difference between "Draft" and "Public"?
- How do I assign a customer to an expedition?
- How do I edit a pinned customer?
- How to unpin a customer from expedition?
- How to remove an expedition?
- Video Tutorial